Q&A II


¡Hola!


It's time for another Q&A! 
I've been busy with stuff for my studies but nevertheless I love making posts and so I always try to find my time for this. And here we go!





1. Are you a morning or a night person?

I'm both. I can stay up until late night but the next day I can be up at 7am.
I'm awake at 8am no matter if I have stuff to do or not. Sometimes I wish I could sleep 'til 1pm like other students do, haha.




2. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?

SWEEEEEEET.




3. What would be your dream job? 

That's what I'm studying - Retail Design. The combination of marketing, design and communication is perfect.




4. Do you smoke? 

No and I'm happy about this.




5. Your favourite stores?





6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

There are many places but it would be probably Hawaii.




7. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

With showering, brushing my teeth, putting my clothes and a little bit make-up on - 30 minutes.
I do not use a dryer in summer, so in Winter I need 5 more minutes, haha.




8. What's your favorite candle scent?

Roses and lavender.




9. What language, beside your native language, would you like to be fluent in?

I would love to speak swedish and hindi. 




10.  Do you prefer 'Titanic' or 'The Notebook'? 

THE NOTEBOOK! Actually I don't like these kind of movies but this one melted my heart.





11. Do you eat breakfast every morning?

There are phases I do not eat anything in the morning but the there are days where I eat a whole lunch (from yesterday) for breakfast.





12. Are you left handed or right handed?

And again - both. I eat with my right hand and I brush my teeth with my left hand. There are a lot of more examples, so I use my right handy just as often as my left hand.






13. Do you prefer writing with a black or a blue pen? 

Black. It's always black.





14. Do you prefer baths or showers?

Depends on my mood and how much time I have. Last weeks I did not have much time so I'm taking showers although I would love to take a bath. I need to take more time for things like this.





15. What is your favorite article of clothing? 

Oh, that's quite difficult but currently it's my black lace top from H&M.





16. Can you whistle? 

Haha, unfortunately not. 





17. Do you like to accessorize you outfits?

YES! I always have my rings on and I need always a necklace or big earrings. I love accessories especially in a silver color.




18. What's the last thing you took a picture of? 

I took a picture of the sun shining through the trees when I walked my dog. It was such a nice atmosphere..





19. What would be your dream car?

A black Jeep.




20. Do you sleepwalk? 

Some people told me that I walk through the apartment in the night, I eat some food and sometimes I just sit there on my bed and I talk to someone - believe me, I cannot remember doing something like this in the middle of the night and it really scares me haha. So I think the answer is maybe yes..








Well, that's it for today. Thank you for reading this post.
Enjoy your week!















Comments

Popular Posts