Quotes



Bonjour!
I've read so many quotes in the last weeks and I wrote down some of them. Some quotes are perfect and some I just had to think over.. 
So today I'll show you 10 quotes and my thoughts on them.







Forget who forgets you.

This one is difficult, because it really depends on the situation to agree with this quote. First of all you have to be sure the person forgot about you, because if you don't text each other every day,  it doesn't mean that you forgot each other. Forgetting is only possible if something was really unimportant - and it hurts if it's just one person who forgot.. then it's better to forget this one, too, for your own happiness. 





Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.

Yes, this is something important I learned in the last year. Don't be afraid, of anything, because what's meant to be will be in the end. And if you have no fear, you will see, things will get easier.




You can.

So brief and so true. If you want to you can do everything, because there will always be a way, implied you're not afraid.





Life for the moments you can't put in words.

Because these are the best moments. And maybe sometimes it's better not to share these moments, keep them for you and the people which enjoyed this moment with you and you will always have this invisible connection. Something special. 



If  it's still in your mind, it's worth taking the risk.

Someday I had an idea for my qualifying examination. But I was so doubtful because I waited for a better idea. I searched for inspiration everywhere and this was my fault - but I learned from it - the best inspiration comes unexpectedly. But while searching for another ideas I had my first idea in my mind. Always. And then I decided to translate this one into action and so I passed this exam/presentation with a good grade although it was a risk for me not to follow a possibly better idea.
And it's the same when a person can't leave your mind..




The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them.

This is your life and you know what's best for you. You always have to do what's good for you and then nobody can tell you it's right or wrong. That's your decision.




All you need is less.

There's a great movie called ''Minimalism''. The less you have, the more you appreciate what you have and you will be more happy, because if you get more you will be always wanting more than that and it will only get worse.




The cure for anything is salt water - 
sweat, tears or the sea.

This is just beautiful and true. 




What screws up us most in life is the picture on our heads how it's supposed to be.

There are so so many films and books, Instagram profiles and more - everywhere we see the perfect happiness. How Saturday evenings supposed to be spent, how the perfect date looks like or how you get the perfect lifestyle. Just don't follow them. Create you own happiness, do what makes YOU happy and not others. Live the moment and delete all ''it supposed to be like that''-thoughts.




If you can't solve a problem, it's because you're playing by the rules.

This my favorite quote, especially as designer. There are always rules in designing but if you want to stand out you have to ignore some rules because that's what people will notice - like in the quote before. Catch peoples eyes by doing something unusual. And if your thoughts are not limited by rules you have more imagination for the solution.







Thanks for reading!
Have a wonderful week!










Comments

Popular Posts